Online event resources
In recent years we have seen disruptive advancements in the ways we think, work, buy, sell and play. Live and online event production is no exception. Fan Foundry leverages deep event production expertise, creative promotion, and the latest mobile, social, content, commerce and webinar solutions to invent and produce experiences that engage your key audiences – at the intersection of bright thinkers, ambitious doers and living examples of the next iteration of life and business.
Our live and online Event Production capability includes:
- Planning – topic research, concept development, branding, theme & program design;
- Pre-event production – sponsor & vendor recruitment, site & services procurement, webinar platform setup
- Event programming – Content, Curriculum, Scheduling, Audience development;
- Participant Recruitment – Speakers, Sponsors, Attendees including Analyst, Journo, Academic, Industry, Government, NGO, and others;
- Marketing – Planning, delivery and measurement of promotion over email, web, mobile and social channels;
- Participant communications – email, social, phone, print, media;
- Ticketing – Advance sales including associated programming and communications;
- Software and Services – selection, purchase, setup, licensing, operation & maintenance of ticketing, CRM, records management, email marketing, website development, Creative production, etc.;
- Financial – Event Financing and Financial Reporting (Accounting, A/P, A/R, Credit & Collections, vendor management etc.);
- Staffing – recruitment, selection, training, assignment, supervision, evaluation & compensation of paid & volunteer team, including video, audio, and platforms;
- On-site Production – mobile-friendly program communications, facilities layout, equipment (procurement, setup, security, operation and removal), program production (scheduling, delivery & QA), attendance management (registration, ticketing, admission), host facility liaison;
- Post-event – content development (podcast, white paper, case study, etc.), event materials distribution, financial reporting, vendor remittances, attendee communications, management review, reporting and forward planning;
If your organization needs to break through the ordinary and deliver an event that gets results, contact us.